This type of hosting is also called Dedicated Hosting or Dedicated Server. The user hires a server with desired specifications from a web hosting provider and has all the resources on it. Dedicated hosting has many advantages and gives you a lot of freedom to work: the client can configure the server, install any software and operating system on it, or divide it into virtual machines (VPS) to be used for different purposes. This type of hosting is more expensive than VPS hosting, but it gives the ability to choose the server’s parameters to best suit the needs of your business.
Benefits of having your own Server:
- The Dedicated Server Service Provider is committed to providing a hardware and network server.
- The user is responsible for providing software support and configuring the machine.
- This type of hosting requires knowledge of server administration and experience in this area, but it is possible to request an additional “Monthly Subscription” option, where the provider is responsible for administering it.
It is very important to properly assess the resources it will need – RAM memory, disk space, number of CPU cores, because the physical components of the server need to be replaced if there is a need to change the specifications. So it is very important to know the requirements of your website or your online project before purchasing the Machine. If you need to upgrade in a month or so you will need to have downtime and I do have the whole server replaced.
What sites need Dedicated Server Hosting?
This type of hosting is suitable for large online stores, news sites, high-visitor blogs, popular mobile apps, internal company systems or platforms, and any online projects you want to make. Within the server space, you can upload and manage all of your online projects. WebHostFace offers its customers different dedicated servers configurations depending on your requirements. Their team can also help you choose the right Dedicated Server Hosting and you can claim the one that best suits your needs.
What is included in the price of the dedicated server?
- technical provision of a server;
- maintaining a working hardware infrastructure;
- Ensure uninterrupted access to the Internet 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, except for the time required for technological upgrades of the facilities, and you will be warned about it.
- You can also always rely on 24/7 24/7 technical support. You can rely on Friendly Webhosting Geeks team and system administrators to make your server work seamlessly and without interruption.
- free basic support:
Keep in mind that managing and systematically administering the machine you have purchased is a responsibility of the owner of the machine – the person renting it and having in mind that you have a large and popular website, the best will be to have an admin team monitoring your machine 24/7. You must be able to handle server management yourself so that your services can always be accessed and do not suffer losses.
Most hosting companies offer their users Advanced Dedicated Server services, that you can benefit from by simply adding paid technical support:
Hourly technical support;
Subscription technical support on a hired server (up to 6 technical hours per month);
24/7 Cloud / Employed Server Monitoring;
Proactive Server Monitoring.
Dedicated servers are very popular nowadays is lots of websites have heavy traffic peaks. Finding the right dedicated server company for you might not be an easy job that is why you need to take several different facts under consideration. WebHostFace is a company with more than 6 years of experience and thousands of happy dedicated server hosting customers.